MidFlow® / HiFlow®
Sliding Vane Meters DN 25-300 (1”-12”)
VAF Instruments positive displacement flowmeters operate on the sliding vane principle. The meter consists of a specially shaped housing in which a rotor can rotate freely.
MidFlow®/HiFlow® flowmeters are available in connection sizes from 25 mm up to 300 mm representing maximum flow ranges from 160 l/min up to 16000 l/ min. A choice of material is available with ductile iron, steel and stainless steel. For registration of the measured amount of liquid, VAF MidFlow®/HiFlow® meters can be fitted with various combinations of counters and pulse transmitters.
VAF positive displacement flowmeters series MidFlow®/HiFlow® are suitable for a wide range of liquids. Because liquids with higher viscosities do not degrade the accuracy of the sliding vane flowmeter, it is possible to use only one flowmeter for various liquids.
- Some of the many applications are:
- Fuel consumption measurement
- Fuel oil bunkering and blending
- Addition of catalysts to chemical reactors
- Injection of oils and fats in the foodstuffs and animal feed industries
Features & benefits:
- High capacity, rangebility, and High accuracy.
- Rugged design and simplicity.
- Constructed to CE standards and ISO 9001.
- One meter for a wide range of flows.
- Easy to service/operate and Low operation cost.
- Easy to integrate in compact systems.
- Standard flowmeter suitable for hazardous areas.
Options & accessories:
VAF MidFlow®/HiFlow® meters can be fitted with various combinations of counters and pulse transmitters. All can be calibrated to read in litres, cubic meters or gallons.
Contact our expert
Martin Søvind Jensen