Radar sensor for level measurement in solids
Touchless radar level measurement with horn antenna.
Designed for continuous level measurement of solids under difficult conditions.
Measuring range up to 30 m and process temperature between -200 ... + 250 ° C.
PULS SR68 (SR: Short Range) - for the common measurement ranges between the well-known types PULS67 and PULS68
Accurate level measurement.
- Level measurement of liquids and solids in all industries (DC value> 2).
- Accuracy ± 2 mm.
- Especially suitable for e.g.
- Power plants: coal, lime, fly ash
- Building materials: clinker, cement, sand, lime, stone, gravel
- Food industry: cereals, flour, rice, sugar, milk powder
- Chemical industry: plastics, powders, fertilizers, chemicals
- Steel production: coal, iron
- All types of storage and process tanks with high temperatures.
- Measurement is unaffected by process pressure, temperature and gases.
Suitable for measuring under difficult conditions.
- Low impact on the accuracy of temperature variations or high pressure / vacuum.
- Independent of varying gas concentrations and different gases.
- Unaffected by noise and strong air turbulence.
- Microwaves are not dampened by dust or vapor particles.
- Antennas and media-affected parts are made of resistant materials such as 316L and Hastelloy C22, PTFE, PP and PEEK>
Easy to commission and service.
- Can be mounted and adjusted without having to fill or empty the container.
- Easy setting with display, PC software or HART® terminal.
Contact our expert
Martin Søvind Jensen