Non-contact radar level measurement with PTFE-enclosed antenna system.
Suitable for continuous level measurement in containers and tanks with aggressive liquids or at processing plants with special hygienic requirements.
Measuring range up to 20 m and process temperature between -200 ... + 200 ° C.
Accurate level measurement.
- Liquid level measurement in all industries (DC value> 2).
- Accuracy ± 2 mm.
- Used in the food and pharmaceutical industry for hygienic and sanitary requirements.
- Measurement is unaffected by process pressure, temperature and gases.
- All types of storage and process tanks as well as fiberglass and plastic containers.
Suitable for measuring under difficult conditions.
- Low impact on the accuracy of temperature variations or high pressure / vacuum.
- Independent of varying gas concentrations and different gases.
- Unaffected by noise and strong air turbulence.
- Microwaves are not dampened by dust or vapor particles.
- Media-affected parts are manufactured in PTFE, PFA or PVDF to ensure high resistance.
Easy to commission and service.
- Can be mounted and adjusted without having to fill or empty the container.
- Easy setting with display, PC software or HART® terminal.
Contact our expert
Martin Søvind Jensen