Product Code: FG-K17353-KW
WaterSCAN allows you to monitor the water and soot levels in real time with high accuracy online measurements, also as the oil becomes older and more dirty.
- Real time access to results.
- Rugged housing.
- Early alert before mixing water with oil.
- Reduces downtime by online monitoring.
- Increases component and oil life.
- Simple to install and easy to use.
Communications: USB download / upload as standard (CAN, Modbus & TCP / IP optional)
Analogue Outputs: 2 x 4-20 mA
Alarms: Programmable alarm levels for water and soot
Supply Voltage: 100 to 240 V AC 50 / 60 Hz
Fluid Pressure: 2 - 10 Bar (29 - 145 psi)
Ambient Operating Temperature: 5 to 55°C
Soot Content (% Wt) Water Max* (PPM)
* Water Max is the upper detection limit as a function of soot contamination
Specific Oil Calibration Generic Oil Calibration
Water: Accuracy ± 2% ± 5%
Resolution 100 PPM 100 PPM
Soot: Accuracy ± 10% ± 10%
Resolution 0.005% Wt 0.005% Wt
Part Number Description
FG-K17353-KW WaterSCAN Monitor - Complete