A new era in Rig Monitoring
New technology to monitor the lubrication system of azimuth thrusters, with automatic warnings and alarms.
Possibility to connect external outputs from other systems.
Personnel can quickly and easily check the current condition of thrusters and make informed operational decisions.
You can get full operational control of the system by using internet browser where you are.
- Up to 8 individual thrusters can be monitored using the system (TMUs).
- Fully automated operation.
- First warning so helping to reduce failures and unscheduled downtime.
- Early diagnosis and planned to maintenance before lubrication or machinery failure.
- Remote monitoring data from the thrusters.
- Gives quick feedback.
With monitor the oil in the truster allows continuous measurement of all this parameters:
- Metallic Wear Debris.
- Moisture in oil.
- Oil Condition.
- Seal Oil Condition (optional).
- Seal Oil Moisture (optional).
- Acoustic Emissions (optional).
- Link to Vibration Monitoring System (optional).
- Link to Thruster Operating Parameters (optional.
Part Number Description
FG-K17755-KW Thruster Monitoring Unit (1 per thruster)
FG-K17756-KW Master Control Unit (1 per ECR and/or bridge)
Optional Seal Monitoring
FG-K19509-KW Seal Oil Sensor (1 per thruster)
FG-K19528-KW Seal Oil Extension Cable
Optional Acoustic Emissions Monitoring
FG-K19404-KW Optional Acoustic Emissions for ThrusterSCAN
FG-K19527-KW Acoustic Emission Communications Kit