POINTRAC 31 is a radiometric system that uses gamma energy, ideal for level indication for use in the refining, chemical, food, soap and cleaning products, and the pulp and paper industry.
The energy is not absorbed or in any way affects the media being measured.
The radiometric system works by directing an energy of radioactivity through the container to a detector.
As the level rises, the medium will shield the detector from the energy. The detector will then sound an alarm.
- Touchless level indicator
- Adjustment with PLICSCOM and PC
- Compact, modular plics © design
Easy to commission and service:
- Can be mounted and adjusted without filling or emptying the container.
- Easy setting with display, PC software or HART® terminal.
Contact our expert
Martin Søvind Jensen