Habonim - 3-part ball valve
Habonim has developed a new and improved spindle seal, the gasket is distinguished by ensuring sealing when the conventional gasket cannot.
The set-up ensures easy operation and minimal service, and the valve has been tested for more than 500,000 cycles of original components.
For the lockout
applications, the valve is approved according to API 598 to leak rate A.
The valve is particularly suitable for fugitive emissions applications when equipped with FE spindle extensions that ensure complete leakage of harmful media.
• Reduced and full drill sizes.
• From DN8 to DN50 - ANSI Class 900
• From DN65 to DN150 - ANSI Class 400
• From -60 ° C to + 260 ° C
• Flanges, Threads (NPT, BSPT, BSPP), Welding Transmitter (BW, SW), Clamps.
• House: Stainless steel A351 CF8m, Steel A216, Bronze, Aluminum C22, C276, Duplex. Super duplex. Inconel
• Seat: TFM, PEEK, Delrin, PTFE, PCTFE, RPTFE, CF PETE, among others
• PED 97/23 / EC, PED 2014/68 / EU Module H
• ATEX 94/9 / EC
• IEC 61508-2 SIL 2/3
• Hand operated, gear, pneumatic or electric actuator.
The valve is available in numerous set ups, let's find the valve for your particular need.