VEGA Guided microwave radar - high temperature and high pressure
High temperature sensor with cable, rod or with reference tube (coaxial sensor).
Used for continuous level measurement of fluids and light solids and interface measurement of fluids at high pressure and temperature.
Measuring range: wire up to 75 m and rod up to 6 m - process temperature between -196 ° C… 450 ° C, process pressure between -1… 400 bar.
Accurate level measurement.
- Level measurement of liquids and light solids (Standard version DC value> 1.6 - Coax version DC value> 1.4).
- The accuracy is +/- 2mm.
- Suitable for by e.g.
- Level in steam boiler
- Liquor (solvents)
- Gasoline, etc.
Suitable for measuring under difficult conditions.
- Independent of product properties such as conductivity, density, DC value, moisture.
- Measurement is unaffected by dust, steam and build up of media.
Easy to commission and service.
- Can be mounted and adjusted without having to fill or empty the container.
- Easy setting with display, PC software or HART® terminal.
- Independent of stud lengths
Contact our expert
Martin Søvind Jensen
+45 2761 4502