The Cleantrack 1000 B ODME
The ODME system from Brannstrom in Sweden is using the latest technology to ensure the functions and parts of the system are up to date components and gets regular overhauls and upgrades.
The Cleantrack 1000 can be easily retrofitted onto any system without using any kind of hot work. This can be done through an EX pump we can install inside the hazardous pump room.
The system can be offered for a very competitive prices, and has the lowest maintenance cost of any of the ODME's on the marked which makes the Cleantrack the most advantageous and requested system on the marked. Naturally the ODME has been designed and is approved according to the latest regulations MEPC .240(65) and also Bio-fuel blends in accordance with MEPC. 1/Circ.761.
Type CleanTrack 1000 B
Application Oil Discharge Monitoring and Control System for Oil Tankers in accordance with MEPC.108(49) as amended by Resolution MEPC.240(65), approved for Crude oils and Petroleum products as well as for 10 types of Bio-fuel blends in accordance with MEPC.1/Circ.761 as revised.
- Range 0 - 1000 ppm
- Accuracy According to MEPC.108(49)
- Sample Flow rate 240 liters/hour to 900 liters/hour depending on sample pump model.
- Clean water connection (optional):
- Flow rate Intermittently 200 to 600 liters/hour depending on sample pump model and water pressure.
- Clean water is only used at Discharge Start and Stop.
- Approximately 6-20 liters per Start/Stop (when applicable).
- Pressure max. 5 bar
- min. 0.5 bar higher than the pressure in the overboard line at the sample outlet connected point.
Spare parts for all model; Cleantrack 1000 B, Cleantrack 1000, Cleantrack 900 and even the Cleantoil model.
We can supply spares to all current or obsoleted systems as well: Cleantoil, Cleantrack 900, Cleantrack1000 etc.
Remember to calibrate
ODME requires an annual check and calibration each 5 years to ensure the system is IMO compliant. While we can conduct the mandatory calibration at your preferred destination or between routes, we are located in Denmark. Thus if you happen to pass through Danish waters completing a calibration at sea while reducing travel time will minimize both down time and service costs.
- Our ODME services offers:
- On-site, onboard installation of equipment
- Training of crew in daily operations
- Retrofitting of new systems
- Preventive maintenance
- Repairs and replacements
- On call service technicians
- Spare part stock of all components
- Management of onboard spare parts
- Management of spare parts development and updates
- Certificate management and monitoring
- Remote support
- Easily retroffited onto any system
- Very cost friendly
- Calibration by replacement - easily done by crew
Contact our expert
Martin Søvind Jensen